Friday, January 27, 2012

Buchla Music Instruments the Aussie connection

I know we all knew the news but I got a surprise phone call today from Lewis Chiodo that blew my socks off.

Lewis, John Fuller, Danny Olesh are the new owners of Buchhla Electronic Instruments. These guys are Aussies and believe me they understand the needs of customers outside the US , so you can look at local support in Europe, Australia etc in the future!

Michael Marans is the CEO in the US

I have known Lewis for 12 years and believe me this guys LOVES synths/ playing synths since he was age 5.

These guys love Buchla as much as all of us and Lewis also has a great music business background.

Their intention with Buchla Electronic Instruments is to keep the brand as cool as it has been in the past allowing Don to do what he excels at ( creating/ designing).

I have no doubt this will be a brilliant future for our beloved Buchla and Don/ Ezra etc.

No comments: